Speak to our team - 01924 899 109
22 in stock
The TDC (Top Down Centre) Trolley Converter is designed for the Tokyo Marui Hop NGRS series to function perfectly for R-Hop and Flat-hop setups using a trolley system that applies hop perfectly downwards for the most consistent pressure distributed onto the BB. As a result, more accuracy over longer distances.
The longer patch would achieve an improvement in accuracy and consistency from shot to shot, typically for sniper DMR builds.
The idea spawned originally from the TDC trolleys found on Maxx Hop-up chambers to give achieve a perfect top-down force against the hop-up nubs. So rather than modifying the Tokyo Marui chamber to work that way, we created this converter to be fitted inside the current chamber to function in the same way.
There are 4 parts that come with the converter package.
1. The main bracket: This fits inside the chamber and acts as a guide to move the trolley up and down. It is designed to restrict the movement of any other axial directions apart from the apart vertical axis.
2. The trolley is fitted inside of the bracket and can only move up and down the vertical axis controlled by the bracket while using the original chamber walls to preventing to sway left and right.
3. The M-nub ensures an evenly distributed force is applied onto the bucking down to the RHOP patch. This in turn ensures the patch can maximize its appliance on the BB for the most stable and uniform spin for the much desired R-hop performance. This is stuck onto the trolley via a strong 3M sticker.
4. Lastly the modified arm is used to apply the desired force onto the trolley and then the R-HOP patch.
Once installed you can obtain the fully functional TDC hop alongside the advantages of keeping the original hop-up unit designed for the gun which can prevent situations like misfeeding or double feeding.
This kit does not require any modifications to any part of the hop-up chamber or part of the Tokyo Marui airsoft replica and an elongated pin is also provided to lock down all of the parts, however, a dab of glue is highly recommended on designed points of the chamber/ TDC kit to ensure there are no unwanted movements later on. The full installation manual will be provided below to download, please follow all steps to ensure you install it correctly.
– M4 SOPMOD
Recommended Hop-up type
– R-HOP (Elvish, Psionic, Silent Sniper)
– Maple Leaf MR Hop buckings/ Super Macaron/ Super Silicone
We aim to SHIP your purchase within 2 business days, usually less. If this is not possible, we will contact you as soon as we can. We cannot be held responsible for delays due to the Courier Service or Post Office Royal Mail. Please allow up to 4 days for delivery, depending on your chosen shipping option.
UK Delivery: For details of our shipping charges please view our Shipping Policy.
Please Note: We currently only ship within the UK, we do not ship outside the UK or overseas.
As the delivery is provided via a courier service it is important that you ensure there will be someone available at the delivery location to sign for the parcel. No refund of the delivery cost will be made for failed deliveries where there has been no-one available to accept the parcel.
If you wish to return any items, please contact us either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on the phone (01924 899 109)
Fear Masters Entertainment Ltd
t/a Urban Airsoft Store
* Please note this is our Head Office and Shop.
We’d love to hear from you – whether you need help sourcing that specific product, or want some advice on the best products to suit your requirements, our expert team are on hand to help.
Here at Urban Airsoft Mega Store, We guarantee to try and match any like-for-like price on any product shown on our online store, subject to T&C's.
Our on site tech guy The Airsoft Doctor offers custom upgrades, professional repair and servicing, two tone and camo paint jobs.
We aim to SHIP your purchase within 2 business days, usually less. If this is not possible, we will contact you as soon as we can.
Our professional two tone service usually takes up to 3 working days, the spray will cover 51% of the replica.